Hi~
I am Karen. I live in Tainan, a place full of delicious food, maybe
the oldest city in Taiwan.
I love to hang
out all around, when I go traveling, i would send a postcard to myself, sometimes to my
friends, too. Maybe I can't go to your country, but I would be so
glad that I can get postcards, if u wrote a lot to me, I would
appreciate that!! By the way, can u say "hi" to me in your language and
put the DATE on the postcard?!
If you don't know what to say, just
write anything about the card, your country, the weather, or what you
are interested in. If you don't mind, you can tell me things about your
life. Looking forward to your postcard.
My favorite postcards are
- libraries or books on postcard
- old map
- view postcard of your country
- historic building
- anything special or interesting about your country
Please DON'T send me postcard that only animals on it.
p.s If you are from the Netherlands, can you give me a Postcrossing stamp? Thanks a lot!!